10 Last Minute Gift Ideas For The Best Dog Moms
Have you waited and now you realize that the waiting is over and you need an amazing gift or two for a dog mom on your list? Hey, it happens to the best of us. The calendar keeps moving no matter how much we ignore it. If you’re like me you like to give great gifts to each person on your list, even if you’ve overlooked the timing. There’s no need to worry. There are still some amazing items to be found for the best dog mamas on your list. Here’s a list of 10 even the dog will love.
1. Baking Molds With A Recipe Book
This is great for the dog mom that likes to bake and make goodies for her fur kids.
- 2 molds in the shapes of bones and paws
- 1 recipe book
- BPA-FreeDishwasher, microwave, oven, and freezer safe
- Perfect for baked or frozen treats
2. Welcome Mat For Dog Mom
This is sure to have guests chuckling before entering.
- Pawprints are pressed into the mat
- Designed to fit most outside doors
- Size: 29″ x 18″ x 2″
3. I’d Rather Be With My Dog Hat
For the dog mom who is all about her fur kid, this is a perfect gift.
- Comfy cotton for easy wear
- Adjustable strap with a closure that hides
- Design is embroidered to stay beautiful for the duration of wearing
- Colors: Indigo and Black
4. Funny Dog Mom T-Shirt
For the dog mom with a sense of humor. A funny dog t-shirt is sure to get giggles at the park or anywhere she wears it.
5. The Dog’s Rules Wooden Sign
This is a perfect gift for the dog mama with a great sense of humor and who knows her pup is her fur kid.
- Wooden box type sign
- Black background with white writing in a rustic style to blend into any decor
- Humorous rules from the dog’s point of view
- Size: 13.25″ x 1.75″ x 17″
6. Pawprint License Plate Frame
What dog mom wouldn’t love a license plate frame with pawprints letting everyone know how much she loves her pup? This one is adorable!
- Long last with chrome die casting
- UV coating and hand polished for more sturdiness on the road
- Easy to install
7. Dog Walk Hook/Plaque
This is a very cute way to hold the dog leash. The wagging tail has us at Tail Wag Wisdom, wagging our tails.
- Dog tail is cast iron
- Rustic/aged look to fit into any decor
- Includes mounting hardware
- Size: 4.5″ x 3″ x 7.5″
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
8. Dog Wind Chime
This is a great gift for the dog mom that’s a bit earthy or likes soothing sounds. It’s nice to place by the front door or in the backyard. Although, my motto is always a pet isn’t spoiled, it’s “well-loved”. 😉
- Saying printed at the top is “Spoiled Rotten Dog Lives Here”
- Chime is made of aluminum
- Striker is adjustable, which is very nice
- Comes in an adorable pawprint gift box
- Size: 27″ x 6.5 “
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
9. Smart Dog Doormat
A perfect gift for the dog mom who is always battling to keep her floors clean or dry from dirty or muddy paws is a soggy pawprint doormat.
10. Dog Mom Cross Body Bag
This is a fun bag that will let everyone know that this woman is a proud dog mama.
- Cute dog pattern
- Compartment for water bottle
- Zipper pouch for keys and phone
- Poo bag dispenser pouch
- Crossbody strap is adjustable
- Made of neoprene for easy care
- Size: 8″H x 5″W
I know gift-giving can sneak up on you. They certainly have me in the past. I now like to mark my calendar a few months out from when I will need a gift for someone. Sometimes I even make an alert at the beginning of certain weeks, when I know there will be lots of good sales, like President’s Day, Black Friday, Mother’s Day, and New Year’s. Then if what I want is on sale, I’ll snag it then. I can often get supplies for my dog, Henry during these sales times too. Calendar alerts are an amazing invention!
Summary of Help! I Need A Last-Minute Dog Mom Gift That Will Have The Dog Drooling With Envy
If you’ve waited a bit to start your shopping, there’s no need to worry. There is still time, especially if you have dog moms on your list. Any dog mom would be thrilled to receive any of the items listed here. They allow the proud dog mom to brag a bit about her fur kid while still looking fashionable or enjoying something she might not purchase for herself but thoroughly love. Even her pup will love these dog-themed gifts.
Which dog mom gift would like to get or give this year?